Slayer

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
So blistering says Dave Lombardo is back in. I think that kicks ass. Dave is one of the best metal drummers ever and I think the last time they had a good album he played on it. (seasons)

thats a good question, from my knowledge, he was originally slated to be on for the last tour with hatebreed/converge/god forbid but he was back on for the recent tour w/ soulfly/in flames, so who knows? i hope like all he is back for good.

Man, Slayer had Proscriptor from Absu as the frontrunner for their new drummer(and that guy can certainly fucking play), but he was too weird for them. SOMEONE TOO WEIRD FOR FUCKING SLAYER!

rock the fuck on, ill buy the hell out of that, but from what ive heard in the past king can be unreasonable. but take this into consideration, ive never met the dude and im not gonna be one of those fans(metallica fans, new metallica, do this all the time) that acts like they know the band and all the ins and outs of them.

word up m-dawg. How nice of you to "holla back" on that issue. !!!!! damn the rap music! but on a more literal note, what i pick up from what you saying is essentially true, 90 percent of all fans are posers. lol, you know how you figure the posers out? They are standing in front of everyone else at a concert like slayer holding their girlfriend in front of them and get angry when a mosh breaks out. yeah, ok you stupid jackasses, get mad when a mosh breaks out at slayer. Its not like they could do shit, me at 6' 0" 278 would give them a run for their money. im a big dude, not like all muscel and shit but i work in a farm environment and "ill whip they alls asses" Yeah, the posers are the ones that always take shit and just act like they are badass.

I saw them a couple of months back do a show in London and they were really tight, it was a good show.

And Dave really looked like he was enjoying it. In fact the whole band seemed happy and relaxed. So it isnt a surprise that he has deceided to stay.