SLAYER's KERRY KING Talks About His Tattoos In 'Rock Ink' Episode (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
In Louder Noise's latest episode of "Rock Ink", SLAYER's Kerry King talks about his tattoos, including a controversial lyric on his arm and one he can't even see. Check out the clip below.Most of King's tattoos were inked by legendary tattoo artist Paul Booth, including the epic head tat.The inside of King's arm reads "God Hates Us All", which is also the title of the band's 2001 album. SLAYER's eleventh studio album, "Repentless", will be released on September 11 via Nuclear Blast. The highly anticipated follow-up to 2009's critically acclaimed, Grammy-nominated "World Painted Blood" was produced by Terry Date, who has previously worked with PANTERA, DEFTONES and SOUNDGARDEN.The "Repentless" title track is an ode to SLAYER's late guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, who passed away in 2013. "I call it the Hannemanthem!" King said of the song. "I wrote that for Jeff. Oh, dude, it's fast as fuck. You don't know what the fuck's coming!"He added: "It's my perspective of Jeff's perspective. It's what I think... If Jeff wrote a song for himself, 'Repentless' would be it."

More...