Sleaze/glam metal

Necroraven

Nov 21, 2007
Thoughts? Recommendations? Recently I've been listening to Crashdïet hell of a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I got into heavier (and honestly better) stuff, I was a HUGE Mötley Crüe fan. I still like them and all, it's just like I feel they just arn't that cool as they used to be when I was 15 and they were the baddest dudes on earth imo.

Check out Shout at the Devil if you havn't already.

L.A. Guns has always been my fave. Their first four albums (L.A. Guns, Cocked And Loaded, Hollywood Vampires, and Vicious Circle) are good.

And each of the first couple of albums by Dangerous Toys, Dirty Looks, as well as Faster Pussycat had some great sleazy hard rock/metal.

If you consider this glam metal, it's the best glam album ever

Dokken_-_Tooth_and_Nail.jpg

Can W.A.S.P be categorized as sleaze metal too? if so then they'd be good for a listen as well.

Steel Panther, they're a joke band but they're actually pretty awesome.

Pantera's "Power Metal" album kicks ass! "Shout At The Devil" is an obvious recommendation. Dokken, Ratt, Poison, all fun. I pretty much like glam/sleaze indiscriminately tbh, so much of it sounds the same but it all sounds good.

Steel Panther, they're a joke band but they're actually pretty awesome.

Pantera's "Power Metal" album kicks ass! "Shout At The Devil" is an obvious recommendation. Dokken, Ratt, Poison, all fun. I pretty much like glam/sleaze indiscriminately tbh, so much of it sounds the same but it all sounds good.

Agreed. "Death to all but Metal!" by Steel Panther is essential listening if one is interested in glam metal.

Reckless Love of course is great, though almost too cheerful sometimes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxF707IvHiI&feature=relmfu[/ame]