Slighty OT but - FA cup Final tomorrow

HobbesDawg

Stuck in Utah
Sep 16, 2003
Salt Lake City, UT
Manchester United v Chelsea.

For the life of me I can't choose who I want to win beacuse I dislike them both for slagging on Liverpool!

Anyway, for those of you who enjoy good ol real Football the game will be on PPV DirectTV channel 121 at 7 am tomorrow morning (Pacific), with rebroadcasts starting at 11 am (Pacific) tomorrow for free.

Just a lil heads-up incase Derek [being in the US], or anyone else, wanted to watch it heh.

Also: European League final is on Wednesday between Liverpool and AC Milan. Go 'pool!

You're distraction and off topicness will now end :D

heh

Wehn you support Boro (Middlesbrough) like me, you get used to a good slagging, especially of the so called commentators.

Anyway, I hope neither win, hate em both, perhaps match called off because Eddie decided to wreak havoc at the match......yeah that'd be cool.

Still I put money on man shite

heh I don't mind it from the fans, or even idiot commentators (being a Utah Jazz fan you get used to everyone and their dog thinking we suck), but it's the arrogance of the two coachs that ticks me off.

Chelsea's coach keeps talking crap about how much better they are, and how Liverpool won't amount to anything, and Sir Smarmypants for MU keeps going on about how AC Milan will kill Liverpool in the final on Wednesday.

Of course it's cos MU got their bottoms handed to them and he's jelous that Liverpool did better but no matter.

I was pretty interested to see last FA cup was Liverpool and West Ham. Bet Steve was thrilled, even tho the hammers lost heh.