SLIPKNOT, TOOL, STAIND, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, Others Set For AFTERSHOCK Festival

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
SLIPKNOT, BLINK 182 and TOOL will headline the 2019 edition of the Aftershock festival, set to take place October 11-13 at Discovery Park in Sacramento, California. Also scheduled to appear are STAIND, LAMB OF GOD, HALESTORM, SUM 41, ROB ZOMBIE, BRING ME THE HORIZON, MARILYN MANSON, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, KORN, A DAY TO REMEMBER, CHEVELLE, BABYMETAL, GOJIRA and more. Scheduled performers: Friday, October 11 SLIPKNOT STAIND LAMB OF GOD HALESTORM DROPKICK MURPHYS SUM 41 CLUTCH I PREVAIL BEARTOOTH MOTIONLESS IN WHITE ANDREW W.K. PHILIP H. ANSELMO & THE ILLEGALS KNOCKED LOOSE ANGEL DU$T WHILE SHE SLEEPS DED THE PINK SLIPS SANTA CRUZ Saturday, October 12 BLINK-182 ROB ZOMBIE BRING ME THE HORIZON MARILYN MANSON STONE TEMPLE PILOTS BAD RELIGION HIGHLY SUSPECT GHOSTEMANE FIDLAR THE INTERRUPTERS FISHBONE BADFLOWER HO99O9 HEALTH PARLOR MOB SICK PUPPIES SPIRIT ADRIFT BROKEN HANDS DEAD POSEY Sunday, October 13 TOOL KORN A DAY TO REMEMBER CHEVELLE BABYMETAL GOJIRA ARCHITECTS FALLING IN REVERSE DEADLAND RITUA FU MANCHU THE CRYSTAL METHOD FRANK CARTER & THE RATTLESNAKES THE HU FIRE FROM THE GODS JOYOUS WOLF EVAN KONRAD BRKN LOVE BLUE MIDNIGHT KORN guitarist Brian "Head" Welch says: "Aftershock festival is always a unique experience for KORN compared to other festivals. One of the main reasons is we have many friends and family that live near Sacto, so it's always like a family reunion when we play Aftershock. We've been gone a while and we're coming back this year with a new album, new stage look, and a new excitement that is very contagious! We feel like we are on fire right now and our fans are gonna be fuel for the flames." VIP and general admission tickets, as well as hotel packages, for Aftershock will be available beginning on Friday, April 26 at 12:00 p.m. PT. For more information, visit www.AftershockFestival.com.
aftershock2019vertical.jpg

Continue reading...