SLIPKNOT's COREY TAYLOR Marries CHERRY BOMBS' ALICIA DOVE

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor has reportedly gotten married to his girlfriend of the past two years, Alicia Dove. The news of the marriage was confirmed by HELLYEAH bassist Kyle Sanders, who posted a photo of him with the happy couple, along with the following caption: "Great big love to Corey and Alicia for sealing the deal! Great times and grateful for being a part of your celebration of marriage. Plenty of good times to come" Taylor and Dove, who now share a home in Las Vegas, began dating after the breakup of Corey eight-year marriage with Stephanie Luby, whom he wedded in November 2009. Taylor was previously married from 2004 to 2007 to a woman named Scarlett, with whom he shares a son. The singer also has a daughter from an earlier relationship. Dove, who is a professional dancer and a member of the all-girl dance group CHERRY BOMBS, previously stated about Taylor: "I consider myself to be incredibly lucky to have found it in a strong, kind-natured, respectful, genuine, supportive, and loving man such as [Corey]. As silly and as cliche as it sounds, I didn't know what real, selfless love was until him. His artistry, intelligence, and heart knows no bounds. He is my hero. My inspiration. My safe place." Taylor called Dove "my best friend, "my confidant, "my push and pull, my warm kiss and my welcome home." He said: "She's everything I ever wanted and more, all rolled up into the most beautiful woman in the world to me." He added: "I thought I was lucky in life. But I never knew what it was like to REALLY be lucky... til I found her." Top photo courtesy of Corey Taylor's Instagram
Great big love to Corey and Alicia for sealing the deal! Great times and grateful for being a part of your celebration of marriage. Plenty of good times to come ???☄️? Posted by Kyle Sanders on Monday, October 14, 2019

Continue reading...