Slo train Co.

Good luck hearing that!! Been trying to get a copy for ages... *sigh* with no luck.

The 2 clips sound very nice. I know they were just "playing around" when they recorded them, even so.. they sound real damn good! Too bad no one can hear em.

:mad:

Originally posted by redblueyes
Good luck hearing that!! Been trying to get a copy for ages... *sigh* with no luck.

The 2 clips sound very nice. I know they were just "playing around" when they recorded them, even so.. they sound real damn good! Too bad no one can hear em.

:mad:

:confused:

is Mikael involved in that project as well?
is it something like Sorskogen?

Originally posted by dirge
what two clips? i thought they never really recorded anything...

Oh. Well, from what I know they weren't professionally recorded, but done out in a barn or something like that. The clips where only a minute long, I don't remember where I heard em, but they did show a lot promise. Yes and it was Jonas and Mikael, I don't think anyone else, but I'm not sure. Guess, Jonas will clarify if he feels like it.

A pity I could never get a copy of that (hint!). :)
:D

*big topickick

I saw in Mikael's playlist at Opeth.com 'Slo train co - My soul is empty, I must atone for my shame' standing..
So that means they will record stuff now ;o!
Or secretly already have. :p

Yeah if he is listening to them then I think it is to be hoped that they have material, and as he is also listening to the new Katatonia album, I think its a safe bet to assume he might be trying to promote some upcoming releases :p