slough feg - twilight of the idols

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
first: this is the best slough feg. it rules beyond belief.

second: my vinyl copy has 9 songs, my cd-r copy has like 13 or 14. where do these other songs come from? track 11, whatever it is, is my favorite.

third: i'm drunk.

fourth: i think i finally figured out why i love this group, yet don't really like classic / trad. heavy metal such as priest and maiden: this shit is organic. i can feel the basement walls bouncing around like so many rent checks.

fifth: boobs are good.

sixth: i have every slough feg except for atavism, and i never listen to down among the deadmen. should i pick it up anyhow?

seventh: i need one more whisky.

eightghthth: i wish i had a large breasted female companion right now.

hahahaha shit i could cruise down to the cigar factory and play with stupid beerbitch at this hour. oh shit it's only midnight, she doesn't get off work until 2am.

man, if that chick didn't such so much, i would. fuck me, you know the chick is a total bumout when she's HOT AS ALL FUCK and has some giant titties, yet i still won't get near her.

sad, sad nad. :dopey:

haahhahhahahahaha "because you gotta have goals" [/denis leary]

shit i turned off the computer an hour ago but was perplexed by this slough feg conundrum so turned it back on. right, back to sitting on the couch headbanging. :headbang:

i've been saying this was the best Slough Feg for maybe even longer than this thread has existed! don't know how i missed this one, kinda funny :lol"

i read in some interview scalzi described this as their most "prog" album...?

Second best, for me. I prefer the relentless assault that is their debut over everything else they've done.

For me, their best 2 are the debut and Traveller....and right now, if I had an urge to listen to either one, I'd go with Traveller.

I would have the rest level pegging.

I'd say this one probably gets more spins than any of the other albums. Fantastic stuff.

I am a space pirate, you know my name is one of the if not the greatest opening lines ever. I think someone is trying to kill me is another good one. It's all in the delivery and both of those yeah. What are your favourite openiong lin es?

As the darkness creeps over the northern mountains of norway... epic moment...

What are your favourite openiong lin es?

Easy.

Although you're locked away now
Inside your wretched lair
You'll find me nestled in your mind
My seeds are planted there
Could you not see me coming?

"Addendum Galactus" = greatest Slough Feg song ever.

NO MORE MERCY! NO MORE LIES! WE NOW CONTROL YOUR MIND!

Get ready for Slough Feg at HC2!!! Just got the setlist:

Tiger! Tiger! (new song)
Hiberno/Latin invasion
High Passsage
Asteroid Belts
Psionic Illuminations
Eumaeus the Swinehered
Sky Chariots
Traders and Gunboats
Red Branch <- TOTAL RULEAGE

1 new
2 from Atavism