sludge fan

demon_dopesmoker

Drowning in Sludge
May 10, 2010
UK
sludge, stoner, doom, though mainly atmosludge/post-metal atm, plus some prog, hardcore/metalcore, etc.

Acid Bath, Acid King, A Storm of Light, Ahab, AMENRA, Amber Asylum, Baroness, Battle of Mice, Between the Buried And Me, Boris, Bongripper, Bongzilla, Botch, Braveyoung, Breach, Buzzov*en, Buried At Sea, Black Sheep Wall, Burning Witch, Black Cobra, Capricorns, Callisto, Cardinale, Cave In, Cavity, Cathedral, Centrifuge, Church of Misery, Conifer, Converge, CULT OF LUNA, Crowbar, Catharsis, Deadbird, Dillinger Escape Plan, Earth, Electric Wizard, Facedowninshit, Floor, 5ive, Funeral, GRAYCEON, GIANT SQUID, Graves At Sea, Ganon, Grief, High on Fire, Heavy Lord, ISIS, Iron Monkey, Irreversible, Indukti, Indian, Intronaut, Jesu, Jex Thoth, Keelhaul, Kyuss, Kylesa, Lento, Lair of the Minotaur, Leechmilk, Mare, Mouth of the Architect, Men In Search of the Perfect Weapon, Minsk, Mastodon, Made Out of Babies, Melvins, Moho, Mono, NEUROSIS, Nadja, Ocean, Overmars, Old Man Gloom, Om, Orange Goblin, Oxbow, Omega Massif, PELICAN, Russian Circles, Rosetta, Red Sparowes, Riverside, Rorschach, Rwake, SIKTH, Sleep, Sloth, Sourvein, Sunn 0))), THE OCEAN, The Abominable Iron Sloth, The Other Side of the Sky, Tides, Torche, Tephra, The Sword, The Body, Warhorse, Weedeater, Year of No Light, YOB, Zatokrev, Zebulon Pike, Zozobra, Zoroaster

I haven't detected many (if any) sludge fans here but I could be wrong.