small car accident in budapest!

It was a scary moment, we had a lot of buses in front of us so our driver stopped the car in the middle of the highway (at a very bad place) and then suddenly we heard a big boom and our car was shaking, we were lucky to have the Trailor of the equipment behind the car, we are all ok, greetings from Budapest!

... well anyway it's great to hear that you're well... so I wish you good luck for this weekend - for the shows and after the shows on the way back home ...without any accidents :Spin:

We were very close to a "cliff burton" incident in Orphaned Land... I'm glad the trailer took the majority of the hit impact, otherwise things could have been much worse.
Anyway, after this unfortunate incident we had great shows in both Hungary and Italy - so it's all behind us.. :)

Yossi_Orphaned_Land said:
We were very close to a "cliff burton" incident in Orphaned Land... I'm glad the trailer took the majority of the hit impact, otherwise things could have been much worse.
Anyway, after this unfortunate incident we had great shows in both Hungary and Italy - so it's all behind us.. :)

I though of saying that but I know that the bad guy is listenin down there o_O

Car crashes, as small as they tend to get sometimes, are always shocking to the passengers and drivers. The "Boom" that came becuase of the crash was a real surprise and a little shock for some seconds, but lucky for us the trailer got most of the hit, and lucky for the equipment - it wasn't damaged. So thanx for the concern everyone, but it was really nothing. A small thing really. We were cheerfull and laughing all the way through. :)