Sneap & Chimaira toms...please?

I've not been able to find the server for months and months? I assumed it was down for everybody?

I have had this message for AGES:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections.........................etc etc

I must have read those FAQ and sticky threads 5 times before I even made my first post! :)

I've not been able to find the server for months and months? I assumed it was down for everybody?

I have had this message for AGES:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections.........................etc etc

I must have read those FAQ and sticky threads 5 times before I even made my first post! :)

it's not on the FTP it's on Andy's server....see FAQ/Stickies, there's the direct link (and always has been) ;)

The direct link hasn't worked for me for months and months though!?

I haven't been able to get on to Andy's site for a long, long time either.

http://www.andysneap.com/ just results in the old "cannot find sever" page. Does it work for everyone else!?

I actually got the samples a long time ago but lost them recently in a hardrive crash. Hence why I am asking for them again.

That's fucking weird - I wouldn't have started this thread if I'd have known that it works for everyone else. But seriously, it's about the only site I haven't been able to get on for ages.

I'll re-phrase my original post.

HELP - I CAN'T GET ON ANDY'S SERVER:

Could someone please be an absolute legend and host or send me Andy’s tom samples and his chimaira tom samples?!

email: dan_loaded@hotmail.com

or rapidshare link etc would be magic :)

That's fucking weird - I wouldn't have started this thread if I'd have known that it works for everyone else. But seriously, it's about the only site I haven't been able to get on for ages.

I'll re-phrase my original post.

HELP - I CAN'T GET ON ANDY'S SERVER:

Could someone please be an absolute legend and host or send me Andy’s tom samples and his chimaira tom samples?!

email: dan_loaded@hotmail.com

or rapidshare link etc would be magic :)

just a quick thought, have you cleared your browser and then refreshed the page and all that?

You probably have but its always the 1st thought I have