Sneap forumers bands you dig

You can add that I (Executioner213) and Shane (the_drip) are both in Martriden. I play bass, he plays guitar.

If need be, you can drop that I was in River Runs Red...that band is dead.

Heard from you (Martriden) a little while ago through Metalsucks... You guys are the shit.

I'm gonna leave the RIP bands because the music is still out there (but put a "RIP" thing next to the band name).

Doing a major list update (with the latest additions since my last update) right now.

EDIT : moved those acts to the "famous bands" list (as they got way bigger since i made the list in the first place) :

Aborted (ok they were big already (been listening to them for nearly ten years :) ) but for some reason i put them in the regular list first)
Periphery
Sylosis
Tesseract

I also updated the "disclaimer" section because some people are kind of not helping (not posting proper band name, not telling they're in the band, not putting all the info, putting bands with no Sneap forum members, etc...) and not respecting the thread purpose :

DISCLAIMER :

If there's one band you wanna add to the list, please post the following info (please respect that, and avoid the "get the links in my sig" thing, and please put the proper band name so i don't have to click the link to find out) :

Band(s)/Project(s) name(s) - Sneapster(s) name(s) - Website(s) link(s)

Also : in case you missed it, this is not about your new favourite band, but bands that have members who are registered members of this forum.

Important : be sure your band is not in the list already before you post it. Still if there is an update to be done (RIP or back from the dead status, new forum members, new website link, new band name), you can post that.

You can post the genre if you want but i won't include it in the list (so that my list is easier to maintain, and i don't think the genre is that important).

You can say if a band is broken up or not, i will put a "RIP" thing next to the band name.

Altars (sneapster : Seth Munson) : http://www.facebook.com/AltarsHC

-> I have to say that having a FB music page where you have to "like" to be able to listen to the tracks is super lame... I think it turns people off more than anything.

I'd like to check out the band but there is no way i'm clicking that button, and i can't seem to find other links to check them out in a decent amount of time (which in the 2011 google internet age shouldn't exceed 5 seconds really).

Some bands do that (the ""like" before you can listen" thing) to their page, some do not. The ones who do that do not sound like they want to expand their audience, the others do.