Snow, how wants some? I'm willing to deliver !!!

I think, as of today, our total snow for the year is equal to....um.....0.00 *sigh*

Oh I want some, I so miss the actual seasons we had in Michigan..can you deliver some snow here to the Bay Area, please? *grin*

currently there is no snow here in Boston. It has all melted away. But I think we have had about 5 feet total snow fall so far this year.

Oh I want some, I so miss the actual seasons we had in Michigan..can you deliver some snow here to the Bay Area, please? *grin*

This Guy from Montréal, actually sold his snowbank for 3500$$$. He gave the money to charity. Great cause. I have about seven feet of the white stuff in the backyard. Nowhere to put the new snow. I'll take a few pics tonight and post them friday!!! You'll be very happy you are where you are and Not anywhere near Ottawa!!!!

Got 52 cm, about 20 inches last week-end. Still trying to download the pics. Shoveled for about two hours on sunday, with the wind I had over four feet from the house top the street in front and over five feet from the house to the parking in back.

Pictures coming soon.