So,did you all hear that new Megadeth song?

whiskey funeral

Mother North
Jun 11, 2008
New Jersey
...:erk:

It's pretty fucking terrible. Granted, I've only liked a few songs from the last three Megadeth albums but if the WHOLE ALBUM sounds similar to this title track, I'll be rather upset.

I don't know anyone even gives a shit about this band. Nothing they have done is really that great, not even Killing is my Business or Peace Sells. I'd rather listen to early Slayer or Metallica any day.

Can't stand Megadeth, they suck. I check Blabbermouth everyday and clicked on the article about Megadeth releasing their new single Super Collider in a week. Someone posted a link to the song in the replys. It was one of the worst songs I have heard in my entire life.

I kind of like it, even if Dave's voice isn't entirely cut out for it, it reminds me of U2. Either way I doubt it's really representative of the whole album.

I should have known all of the OMG MEGADETH SUCKS faggotry would take place in this thread :D.

Haven't heard it yet but Megadeth has put out some awesome stuff over the years. I still buy their stuff although quality wavered over the last few albums.

Same, though I always find myself drifting back to the classics (the first five albums) instead of listening to the newer material. Plus, they were super kick ass when I saw them during the Countdown anniversary tour.

I love Megadeth, Endgame had some good shit on it.
Everything I heard from 13 was awful.
Kinda figured the new one would be light as shit also.
Im sure the rest of the tracks will be more of the same

It's extremely generic radio metal, but at least it lacks the offensive stupidity so common on everything beyond Cryptic Writings.