So Duff McKagan has a radio show on my station now.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
It starts on Tuesday.

http://www.kisw.com/pages/4336846.php

Duff McKagan's "Radio Loaded"
Premiers this Tuesday, May 12th at 10:00am

Radio Loaded will feature interviews with some of music’s biggest names, live in-studio performances and more.

If you miss part of the show or just want to hear it again, check back to get the entire show plus bonus material!

“I’ve done thousands of radio interviews over the past twenty plus years. In that time, you kinda learn what works and what doesn’t. Or at least what YOU think works. And you also get a sense for what YOU would do if you had your own show. Yeah, I’ve been there when the fat guy farts into the Mic. I’ve seen the hot secretary contests, the cute and funny sidekick, the agro sports guy, the virgin interns, the man on the street segments and everything else you can imagine. I’ve even been to a couple of those ubiquitous “remote broadcasts.” So one morning, hanging around the studio after the BJ Shea show, my pals at KISW asked me if I wanted to give it a go with my own show and I said F$&k yeah!” And what I hope to present to you, is me… having fun with some of my friends, talking about the s$%t we talk about… like sports, the news, the weather and most importantly, the music. Because it’s the music that brings us all together. I hope you’ll join me."

- Duff

Cool stuff! You're having a stream on the site?

Tell him to get the Neurotic Outsiders back together! ;) Thnx in advance.

Listened to the stream of the first show... Duff's still a bit shaky (well can't expect him to be a pro from the get-go) but I enjoyed it. KILLER guest list... Him talking to Sean Kinney cracked me up. It's great that he's still getting nervous talking to Lemmy. Seems like he's kept his feet on the ground.

Hey Kevin, I know Duff is big on martial arts. So have you already been exchanging tips about "triangling"? ;)