So, everybody in my school think I should have a blog

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
blog.jpg

In my own defence, I've been using one to post miscellaneus philosophical thoughts, essays, thoughts on books I've been reading etc., and not for posting the details of my everyday personal life. Although I've been thinking of moving it to its own site where to post my miscellaneous essays, aphorisms and miscellaneus works, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it at the moment, so I'm still using a "blog" site to do it on.

MajestikMøøse said:
In my own defence, I've been using one to post miscellaneus philosophical thoughts, essays, thoughts on books I've been reading etc., and not for posting the details of my everyday personal life. Although I've been thinking of moving it to its own site where to post my miscellaneous essays, aphorisms and miscellaneus works, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it at the moment, so I'm still using a "blog" site to do it on.

I think blogs can be good in that respect. But as the diaries of neurotic crazies, they're not so good :Spin:

MajestikMøøse said:

Yes yes. You're LESS stupid then most bloggers. :loco: (just kidding I think that's fine)

What happened to ship logs? those were great!

i disliked blogs after people used them to talk about wipping there ass and having people video tape them dancing in there living rooms....blogs seemed pointless.

Have one, and keep certain things friend only for viewing. Other things are public. I post my artwork, and the thoughts behind them, poems, written bits of thoughts that'll never become masterpieces, short of a sentence of two that came out right. I like mine.

It truly is sad to see the world spiral into decay through people who waste away hours refreshing a message board....I mean updating a blog.