So excited!

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
I got my ticket for Nov. 1 at the HOB Orlando, I will be getting in line first and I finally WILL be trying out the adult diaper thing, not risking it this time will not lose my spot due to alcohol consumption. So I just put on Death Angel's Act III, got the cassette when I was a kid and just put it on for the first time in forever. (I remembered what input my cassette player was on in my stereo system! Woo!) Great memories tape is really good wasn't big into them but anyone hardcore into them back in the day and anxious to see them?

Yeah, I wouldn't wanna slam dance with someone that had mashed up turds in his pants either. Good times. :worship:

hahah.

I never understood why people line up for hours for a club show.

Testament is really good live. They usually give the headlining band a better sound and the full stage. I hope they give Testament their proper sound and stage set up. Testament is a far superior band than Anthrax. The Alex/Peterson combo is much better than both Scott/Rob Combo. Alex alone is 10 times the guitar player of both Scott and Rob combined. Chuck Billy is better on vocals than Joey. He can sing and also growl. Not sure who is on drums but typical Paul Bostaph is on drums and he is equally as good as Charlie. But most of all they don't have weaknesses in their setlists. They don't have boring songs like Anti Social, Caught in a Mosh, or Got The Time. They just thrash plain and simple and have really great songs

hahah.

I never understood why people line up for hours for a club show.

Testament is really good live. They usually give the headlining band a better sound and the full stage. I hope they give Testament their proper sound and stage set up. Testament is a far superior band than Anthrax. The Alex/Peterson combo is much better than both Scott/Rob Combo. Alex alone is 10 times the guitar player of both Scott and Rob combined. Chuck Billy is better on vocals than Joey. He can sing and also growl. Not sure who is on drums but typical Paul Bostaph is on drums and he is equally as good as Charlie. But most of all they don't have weaknesses in their setlists. They don't have boring songs like Anti Social, Caught in a Mosh, or Got The Time. They just thrash plain and simple and have really great songs

What is Testament's 'typical' set these days?

saw Testament 2 x live, great fuckin band but i prefer Overkill. i don't know why they jumped off the tour to record their new album. dr. maidenboy told us that bands don't make money off record-sales these days but they get $$$ for touring and selling t-shirts. they have released 16 albums over the years and 'Ironbound' is from 2010 so there is no need to jump off a tour, they could work on the album afterwards. imo they are one of metals greatest live-bands. i hope to see them live again next year.

saw Testament 2 x live, great fuckin band but i prefer Overkill. i don't know why they jumped off the tour to record their new album. dr. maidenboy told us that bands don't make money off record-sales these days but they get $$$ for touring and selling t-shirts. they have released 16 albums over the years and 'Ironbound' is from 2010 so there is no need to jump off a tour, they could work on the album afterwards. imo they are one of metals greatest live-bands. i hope to see them live again next year.

I love Overkill. Albums like Taking Over and Feel The Fire are some of my favs.