So, Exciter (original lineup) is playing NYC

Seeing The Rods live would excite my rod

if you catch my drift

51649979.jpg

They have been asked for the past three years. They want to but then never get back. I think since for a local show it is much easier for them. But the Rods are a band on the must have list next to the ones I snuck in as well.....aka Demon, Tygers, and Tension.

Riot V has been added.

With the utmost excitement and honor, we present New York City’s finest:

RIOT V as the latest addition to Defenders of the Old Festival III that will take place at The Bell House on March 13th – 14th, 2015 in New York City. RIOT V will headline the Friday, March 13th show. Are you ready to spend some electrics nights on the danger line?

Current Line-up:
Exciter - Original Heavy Metal Maniac Line-up. First U.S. show in 30 years.
Riot V
The Rods
Destructor
Machine of War - Featuring NME's Brian Llapitan to perform Unholy Death in its entirety
Aggression (Canada) - Legendary Speed Metallers from Quebec First show in the U.S.
High Spirits
October 31
Cauchemar (Canada)
Natur
Magic Circle
+1 TBA

Thank you once again for your support and patience, please share this flyer and spread the words. SHINE ON, WARRIORS!

HAHAHAHAAH that is the lamest thing ever in the history of any festival. Basically one guys dream that he wants to push on everyone else...plus lets be real...when you think of ProgPower....you don't think of epic parties.

Obviously, he thinks Andrew is better than everyone else on next year's lineup. Those acts just aren't at Andrew's level. :lol:

Obviously, he thinks Andrew is better than everyone else on next year's lineup. Those acts just aren't at Andrew's level. :lol:

well he isn't even a fan of the music...for him it seems more of a social thing and his little tantrums on the forum and name calling get old fast. I loved when he posted a few years ago that he was leaving cyberspace for personal reasons but kept coming back to respond to the thread. Basically it was him wanting attention and "please don't leave" comments. This again seems more all about him and "him" wanting to push his own agenda for his own personal means than anything about the fest in general. If he really wants to do it just contact him personally and invite him and pay for his way yourself and just do it that way...no need to put the spotlight on yourself while doing it. Again it is all about his own ego. Pathetic on all levels..then again...he is more than a pathetic person.

HAHAHAHAAH that is the lamest thing ever in the history of any festival. Basically one guys dream that he wants to push on everyone else...plus lets be real...when you think of ProgPower....you don't think of epic parties.

That reminds me of the Infernal Combustion article where Andrew WK became a serious, mature artist and released a concept album about partying called "Operation: Partycrime."

what the fuck are you guys talking aboot?

there is this ass on the ProgPower forum who wants to get a kickstarter going to pay for Andrew WK to come to party at ProgPower. Basically everyone is happy and wants to toss money in to make the party more over the top. Funny is they brag on how they party but they keep the noise down and don't make messes...so the idea of bringing a big party guy to the show is beyond retarded

there is this ass on the ProgPower forum who wants to get a kickstarter going to pay for Andrew WK to come to party at ProgPower. Basically everyone is happy and wants to toss money in to make the party more over the top. Funny is they brag on how they party but they keep the noise down and don't make messes...so the idea of bringing a big party guy to the show is beyond retarded

But Andrew's presence is going to improve PP and make it better. It stinks as much as next year's lineup. There are better fests to go to.