So I get to play a mildly big show next Friday

Executioner213

Ultimate Meatbag
Sep 2, 2001
Spokane, WA
www.facebook.com
We just got hooked up with a show here in my town with Merciless Death (Heavy Artillery Records) and Fueled By Fire (Metal Blade Records). It is part of the "Thrashing Like A Maniac" tour sponsored by Earache & Metal Blade. Bonded By Blood (Earache) was supposed to be on the show too but I guess they won't be there for some reason...I guess Metal Blade is supposed to be looking for a replacement but there is no word on it for the moment. It's kind of exciting because we are getting to play with a couple of thrash bands that are signed to mildly bigger labels.

On top of playing with Hemlock last week here in our town, I guess we are on a roll. We still got a long way to go, as these are all still relatively unknown bands regardless of being signed, but it's still a step up I guess!

prepare to see WHITE HIGH-TOPS! but yeah dude have fun, i have seen those bands before with warbringer(before they got signed) and some other not so good L.A thrash bands, mercelis death is actually pretty tight live.

Fueled By Fire had very positive things said about them in Terrorizer recently so don't expect them to stay unknown for long. Should be a good show. Enjoy it man!

ARRRG! Getting a show like this hooked up at the last minute is turning out to be a nightmare! I printed flyers with Fueled By Fire on them, after I was told they were going to be at the show, and now I am told "no, it's Bonded By Blood that is playing". GODDAMMIT! lol