So I just traded this for this.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Traded a working one of these:

PH-3-lg.jpg

For a not working one of these:

b52_guitar_amplification_at1001.jpg

Gonna go test all the tubes tomorrow. Then take it to Voodoo next week. Hopefully I can get this going for under $200 (crosses fingers).

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, that's absolutely ridiculous dude! Nice find...and by the way, on an entirely different note, I wanted to ask you - where did you get the cloth for the coverings on your bass traps? I'm gonna be getting me some OC703 soon, so I wanna jump on the room treatment train.

Damn dude what a deal

I tell you something?? i don´t know fucking why, but when i read the title of your tread, i knew that it would be AT100 related. damn i thing i have powers now!!

HAHA just guessing but find it weird.

On the Egnater, i read that too, there was a guy in other forum saying that he e-mailed Bruce Egnater and he confirmed, Jerry from FJAmods was saying that the amp is constructed by the same guys that made madison, randall, ashdown, and others, but in fact better constructed than the madison, personally i think that amp is very capable, so if you spend no more than 200 bucks, then that is a fucking steal of steals!!

It's no joke either. This deal really happened today. It's all taken apart because I was worried when he told me the fallowing:

"Last time I turned it on blue sparks jumped across things in the front (I'm assuming the tubes) then it just died".

I hope it's not OT or PT related because the power tranny in this thing is seriously the biggest I have ever seen inside an amp.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, that's absolutely ridiculous dude! Nice find...and by the way, on an entirely different note, I wanted to ask you - where did you get the cloth for the coverings on your bass traps? I'm gonna be getting me some OC703 soon, so I wanna jump on the room treatment train.

Wal-Mart :lol:. I got 22 yards at a foot a yard. The blue shit on the cieling as well as the black shit was $50 for 15 yards (it's dickies pants material) but considerably nicer.

I think I got really lucky with the first find though because I went back and didn't find shit for $1 that I liked. Burlap was $2 a yard but I think that shit if fuggly as hell.

Good luck on the trappin. :headbang:

Damn dude what a deal

I tell you something?? i don´t know fucking why, but when i read the title of your tread, i knew that it would be AT100 related. damn i thing i have powers now!!

HAHA just guessing but find it weird.

On the Egnater, i read that too, there was a guy in other forum saying that he e-mailed Bruce Egnater and he confirmed, Jerry from FJAmods was saying that the amp is constructed by the same guys that made madison, randall, ashdown, and others, but in fact better constructed than the madison, personally i think that amp is very capable, so if you spend no more than 200 bucks, then that is a fucking steal of steals!!

Judging by the guts this thing is indeed built fairly well. I have recorded this amp in the past and am more than glad to add it to the line up :D.

I have a friend around here who works on tube amplifiers, and he saw how hot the AT100s were getting. He fixed the heat issue by adding something simple, I forget what it was. But the moral of the story is that if you find that the amplifier died due to heat-related issues, and that problem isn't eliminated whether or not you get your amp fixed up, send me a PM and I'll get you his contact information.

Those are extremely capable heads when they're not dead.