so it shall be written...

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
...so it shall be done

Im going to follow suit and e-retire from here. I came back to try and de-cheese this joint but its e-mission impossible. Farewell my e-friends, daft groupies and hypocritical e-bastards :wave:

sam12.jpg

absolutelycrazy place this intit - eh they'llbe back - and this placedoes not need de - cheesing, its you with the google finger (maybe that what that picture is-duncan pulling url's and daft pictures out of his arse..) - just a thought...

fucking hell i was going to make an e-announcement and that bastard patterson beat me to it. now it'd look like i was following a trend. WANKER

nah its just another way to pull berds :mad: i dont see why it should be announced anyways - to have ppl say aaawww, come back, we dont want this etcetera etcetera...

just go if u dont like it, come back if u do - no fuss, no love lost
tho i experience(d) dunc as being one of the thriving members round 'ere...

:wave:

Allan said:
I'd like to be a daft groupie, but birds rarely make music I like, and I don't fancy blokes, like. This is paradox.

I was meant to be a self-appointed groupie to Strangelight but he dumped me badly, badly indeed. Fortunately, I have recovered, but it was a long and painful process.