So many new albums to look forward too

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Plenty to look forward to.

On the way/in production newbies from:
- Anthrax (got a feeling this one will push them further back up to the top of the mountain again)
- Living Colour (love this band. Love em! All 4 of them are superb artists)
- Faith No More (Superhero & Motherfucker make me feel like it's 1990s FNM in their prime all over again)
- Iron Maiden (when Bruce annihilates the hell out of his cancer)
- Stryper (last album was a ripper, possibly better than THWTD)
- Metallica (in 2018)
- Deftones (No Kai Yokan was brilliant)
- Megadeth (surely not with Friedman or Menza though)
- Slayer (put all the shit aside of the last few years and I'm still eager for this one. Hopefully Holt gets to shine through)

Have I missed anyone?

Come to think of it trying to remember the last time the Big 4 were all in production on new albums at the same time ... imagine all 4 releasing new albums in the same year (get your shit together Metallica).

I wish I had your enthusiasm for new music,I'm really only hanging for new anthrax,pretty stoked with the new kid rock album,that will keep me going for a long time,I mainly listen to old school stuff

Shit - I just realised another big one that we have forgotten.......

Armoured Saint!!!

John Fucking Bush \m/

I'm stoked for the new Living Colour album

Speaking of LC, here's some footage of them performing with guests (including Scott Ian, Joey Belladonna, Alex Skolnick, etc. ) on different songs during their Shiprocked tour

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone know when the Armored Saint and Testament are coming out? Have any dates been hinted?

Dark Roots of Earth ... Symbol of Salvation ... basically the only thing I am listening to right now.

Testament are still in pre-production I think, so guessing late this year. Not sure about AS, but they appear to be moving along with things. I'd guess late 15 too.