So my copy of Delusions arrived today...

Kadmium

Oct 28, 2006
I got my copy of Delusions today and I'd just like to say a heartfelt thank you to the band for producing a piece of art this fulfilling. The comparatively darker tone and the more pronounced Meshuggah influence take a while to get used to but the range of expression they add is powerfully emotive. Julie is firmly cementing her place as my favourite female singer in any genre, coupled with Brett Caldas-Lima (one of my favourite producers) and it's hard to imagine anything beating this for album of the year. I'll be handing my copy over to a reviewer friend of mine at OzProg.com just as soon as I can bare to let it out of my sight.

Well done, guys. I get to work with a lot of talented musicians, but you guys could sell talent by the bottle. In bulk.

I got my copy of Delusions today and I'd just like to say a heartfelt thank you to the band for producing a piece of art this fulfilling. The comparatively darker tone and the more pronounced Meshuggah influence take a while to get used to but the range of expression they add is powerfully emotive. Julie is firmly cementing her place as my favourite female singer in any genre, coupled with Brett Caldas-Lima (one of my favourite producers) and it's hard to imagine anything beating this for album of the year. I'll be handing my copy over to a reviewer friend of mine at OzProg.com just as soon as I can bare to let it out of my sight.

Well done, guys. I get to work with a lot of talented musicians, but you guys could sell talent by the bottle. In bulk.

Couldn't have said it better myself...one of the most 'beautiful' metal releases I've heard for a while. :)

Got mine last week. with a tee-shirt.

great great stuff. taking some time to get into though. but not bad point at all.

i know I am gonna enjoying it even more afterwhile.