So one of my classmates...

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
... is something of a singer. Not metal or even rock or anything. Had a band in Spain, and is going to Helsinki soon to compete in some sort of contest where the prize is some sort of Sony recording contract.

I'm fuzzy on the details, but she says she doesn't like the style of music (RnB) that she'll be singing there.

hmmm.

I didn't know what to say, so the next day I gave her a copy of Scum.

One of my former classmates was the guy that threw Andre Agassi out of the US Open a couple weeks ago and thus ended the tennis crack's career. :lol: The world's a small one.

Jim LotFP said:
... is something of a singer. Not metal or even rock or anything. Had a band in Spain, and is going to Helsinki soon to compete in some sort of contest where the prize is some sort of Sony recording contract.

I'm fuzzy on the details, but she says she doesn't like the style of music (RnB) that she'll be singing there.

hmmm.

I didn't know what to say, so the next day I gave her a copy of Scum.

Most excellent. I presume she'll complain that the print size is too small, and the ink smudges.

BenMech said:
Most excellent. I presume she'll complain that the print size is too small, and the ink smudges.

Wow, that's giving a lot of credit.

I presume she'll flip through it, think "That's a lot of words", and toss it in the trash without even reading a word.