So....Pathfinder?

Maggot9

Amon Amarth Viking
Jun 11, 2005
Silent Hill
this Friday, who's going? Id like to, but I have a fuckton of work to do for school due to end of the year projects...whos going?

I found out something interesting about that movie... it's actually a remake of a Saami movie. The original is from 1987, was short in the Saami area in northern Norway in Norsk/Saami. The good guys were Saami, the bad guys were Norwegians.

The lone viking is George Bush fighting off the evil Iranians, we all know that's what the movie was meant to portrait. No, no no my friends we are not duped by your feeble attempt at historical viking representation.

Btw, Erik the Viking is now out on dvd, better buy this classical piece of heathendom.

Well, duh, of course the evil guy is Norwegian. Are there any other types of Norwegians?? Oh, wait - the stupid ones, of corse!

^:lol:
I take it those rumors about Swede's and Norwegians always taking jabs at each other is true then?

I found out something interesting about that movie... it's actually a remake of a Saami movie. The original is from 1987, was short in the Saami area in northern Norway in Norsk/Saami. The good guys were Saami, the bad guys were Norwegians.

Where did you read this?

I thought it was just an adaptation of the Dark Horse produced comic series.

I posted the link like twice I think in the forum, when I was talking shit about pathfinder :lol:

Not too interested in this movie. The story seems loose at best. Some historical inaccuracy I can certainly handle but I somehow doubt I'd be able to handle everything in this movie.