so Robert Lowe is singing for Candlemass now?

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
taken from the Candlemass site:

22. January 2007 @ 11:06
After months of auditions it is now official who replaces Messiah Marcolin in Candlemass. Robert Lowe, well known for his work with Solitude Aeturnus, is the man who killed all the competition and showed that he beyond doubt is the most capable man for the job. A worthy successor!!
Robert will still be fronting SA, but since there’s a whole ocean between the bands, we/Candlemass, feel that this is a great solution that is very beneficial for everybody. The mighty voice from Dallas Texas, is thrown into the fire immediately and is starting the vocal work on the new Candlemass album in a matter of days. Candlemass are sure that the words “amazing” and “incredible” will be used to describe the result! Candlemass would also like to thank all the gifted singers who applied for the job. Many talents from all over the world have been heard. We are sure that they will continue to be heard for a long time, but not in Candlemass. The band have finally found the ideal replacement for Messiah Marcolin – Robert Lowe! The new album will KILL!!

CANDLEMASS

Yep, couple days old now that news is......
How cool would it be if the fellas could fly over for Powerfest!!
(I know its probably too soon for them to perform live with Robert)

He's the only known singer I could think of who could do the job well. I was a big Messiah fan but I'm interested to hear this.

I totally agree. Messiah is a Candlemass trademark and after the second quitting I felt Candlemass were over. However, I think Robert Lowe is the only one that can fill the position. I got curious of listening their new album.

By the way, Solitude Aeternus "Alone" is amazing, one of the best from 2006.

First thing i thought when i saw Rob Lowe is the actor. That would be fucking hillarious if he sang for candlemass.

It's true!! The actor, Rob Lowe IS the new singer for Candlemass!

Here is their latest press photo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cm.jpg

Reactions: stefan86