so the DVD collection moved out... suggestions for replacements

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
The owner of the DVD collection moved out and took it all with him. While I can takea 25 minute drive and borrow whatever, I'd like to have a selection around for on demand viewing.
Thus far I've got...
01. The Exorcist
02. Freeway
03. Ed Wood
and I am thinking of getting Mr. Show seasons 1-3 so there's something around for those times when I needa non-90 minute fix. Also, a Nightmare on Elm Street film (#1?). Further suggestions?

xoxoxo
-k-

The owner of the DVD collection moved out and took it all with him. While I can takea 25 minute drive and borrow whatever, I'd like to have a selection around for on demand viewing.
Thus far I've got...
01. The Exorcist
02. Freeway
03. Ed Wood
and I am thinking of getting Mr. Show seasons 1-3 so there's something around for those times when I needa non-90 minute fix. Also, a Nightmare on Elm Street film (#1?). Further suggestions?

xoxoxo
-k-

of my collection there's only a couple things I watch on a semi-regular basis:
mr. show (can't go wrong)
south park, the movie (watch it in french, seriously)

otherwise, I've pretty much just got stuff that I couldn't find anywhere to rent like various HK action films. nothing essential there.

UM went down for about five minutes then when it came to... there were two of these. Go figure.

No no no. You need at least 1 and 2. 2 being the best one. And 3 and 4 are needed only because they add much needed story line to the series. Anything after 4 is super suxor though.