So there is no Death metal scenen in JApan???

Just because no one is posting a reply here does not mean that the death metal scene in Japan is dead!

Anyway, I think the Japanese posters on this board are still hungover from New years Eve partying hehe, or maybe they are just bored of this board now.

ja mata!

Originally posted by Heartless
Just because no one is posting a reply here does not mean that the death metal scene in Japan is dead!

Anyway, I think the Japanese posters on this board are still hungover from New years Eve partying hehe, or maybe they are just bored of this board now.

ja mata!

Well, maybe but I provoced at least one of them? Right?
Come on anyone? TEll me something about the Death metal scne in JApan...
Or maby Hmm well, maybe all Death heads have better things to do then hang around at this place? ...heheh probobly...

Skål!:cool: :cool: :cool:

ha! i'm blessed/cursed with a thurough lack of shame. i choose to use it for music. :]

that site's a real pain in the ass, isn't it? they've got a bunch of stuff on mp3.com. i like to give the official site when there is one.

try Rudra. they're from Singapore, but they do play some quality death...as far as i can tell. ;] it's more straight forward than NOISM. http://rudra.audioreload.com/

The only Defiled site i've been able to find says 'under construction' and the last update was in...2000, i think. i've seen them listed a couple of times as 'Japan death metal legends', and i've heard one song... it's very raw. i hope they're still around.

maybe some of the locals know. come on, y'all. i don't mean to be rude. i'm just excited. help me help you spread the word about your scene.

Originally posted by metu
ha! i'm blessed/cursed with a thurough lack of shame. i choose to use it for music. :]

that site's a real pain in the ass, isn't it? they've got a bunch of stuff on mp3.com. i like to give the official site when there is one.

try Rudra. they're from Singapore, but they do play some quality death...as far as i can tell. ;] it's more straight forward than NOISM. http://rudra.audioreload.com/

The only Defiled site i've been able to find says 'under construction' and the last update was in...2000, i think. i've seen them listed a couple of times as 'Japan death metal legends', and i've heard one song... it's very raw. i hope they're still around.

maybe some of the locals know. come on, y'all. i don't mean to be rude. i'm just excited. help me help you spread the word about your scene.

Ok thanx alot matu! :))
Yhea, I totally agree with ya..Come on everyone let me hear ya??
Cheers!
/I

yep, there IS a huge death metal scene in Japan!
only, i wish i knew them well to give you enough information, but i don't. Sorry Impamiiz:cry:

i do know a few sites which introduce those j-death metal bands, if that's what you want to know, but they are all in japanese... :(

however, it seems ppl outside of japan know about the scene better, hehe;)

Maybe the Japanese death metal scene needs a website in english to introduce the rest of the world to their b r u t a l m u s i c..

*thinks*. hmmmmm

Perhaps im way to late... and this band has been talked of before.... dunno about the scene as a whole. of course im not there.
But i do care about death metal from all over so i was interested to visit this post. Vomit Remnants i have a full length gig from Japan .... in a club... nice sick sewer metal.

Originally posted by Heartless
Maybe the Japanese death metal scene needs a website in english to introduce the rest of the world to their b r u t a l m u s i c..

*thinks*. hmmmmm

Japan along with a whole bunch of other asian countries. this stuff is way to hard to research.

i just read a bit about Intestine Baalism. it looks interesting. do you know where i could hear some?

Originally posted by TxChainsawMassacreMetal
Vomit Remnants JAPAN DEATH METAL!

http://www.vomitremnants.com i do believe.

In the vein of Dying Fetus / Devourment / Suffocation etc...
My friend recently told me about them, and I just downloaded the song and was really impressed. I'd like to get a full album, but I'd rather not order from overseas due to shipping costs and time it takes. Thanks for reminding me of this band. Great brutal stuff. :)

Originally posted by metu
Japan along with a whole bunch of other asian countries. this stuff is way to hard to research.

i just read a bit about Intestine Baalism. it looks interesting. do you know where i could hear some?

I dunno for sure about their url, but I've got their copy from my friend and there's cool musick....
really good band, I dunno if they still exist or broken up.