...so, think YOU have a drinking problem?

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
seeing how not much is happening around here, and I acutally have a few moments to goof off (which is amazing, I know!!!), I thought I'd share this little piece of news that happend here near us.

Let me start off by saying that the following photo's were taken buy a local real estate agent, and that these are pictures from inside of an apartment in Odgen, Utah... not too far from where our drummer lives!

this still blows my mind!

beer5.jpg

How the hell do you GET IN!!!! :zombie:

beer4.jpg

I think I see a TV back there...

beer3.jpg

beer6.jpg

He obviously drank upstairs, and threw all the can's downstairs! :lol:

beer1.jpg

...and finally the bathroom!!!

According to our local news here in Utah, the real estate agent said the tenant lived their for 8 years, always paid his rent, but kept to himself. Of course the smell of the apartment was overwheleming... :puke:

insane!!!! o_O

for those that don't believe me... Click Here to see the news cip from Utah's very own NBC affilaited KSL news!

Enjoy!
\m/
Dustin

I remember seeing this on the news here and in the papers. So I know you're not exaggerating, Dustin. If I remember right, didn't they find his apartment like this after he died?
~Mark

I remember seeing this on the news here and in the papers. So I know you're not exaggerating, Dustin. If I remember right, didn't they find his apartment like this after he died?
~Mark

hmmm, I don't recall if he died or not... but the duplex's real estate agent was the one who found it this way when they went to put it back on the market for rent. Or, so the story reads on KSL. Go figure, this incident would have to happen in Ogden of all places - the armpit of Utah :lol:

Either way, everytime I go to this thread, it still blows my mind that someone actually drank that many beers and SAVED the cans by tossing them all over the aprtment like that. Still pretty crazy and funny stuff. :zombie: