So Wait...

Yeah, it was deleted by the administrator. He said its as taken down because it's not true that they've disbanded. It looks like their demise was just a rumour--which is a-o.k. with me! I'm not sure what label they're signed to, but let's hope their either signed to one, or will be at some point soon.

first time ive been back to this forum in years... completely forgot about it until I started wondering what happened to one of my all time favorite bands...

I hit up Massi on Facebook about a month ago and haven't gotten a response (didn't really expect one, even though i talked to him a few times back in the MySpace days).

would definitely like to hear some new tunes from these guys. The Blue had some great tracks on it, and some that were so-so, but I didn't like that there weren't any lyrics in Italian. Maybe Peaceville told them not to do that, in an attempt to gain more fans??? i always thought it was part of what made them unique and also kinda inspired me to learn some Italian so I'd know what the hell they were talking about haha.

Hopefully they come out with something new or at least update their website. I feel like i have more interest in the band than they do haha.

Too good of a band to disappear, however I'd rather they not put out anything than put out crap like Opeth has been doing the last few albums.

I know for sure that someone contacted Carmelo Orlando some week ago, he replied that Novembre split-up is not true and they will come out soon with unexpected news. What would the word unexpected mean?

Unexpected news is very likely news that you wouldn't be expecting to arrive any time soon, rather than anything "unexpected" in the true sense of the word. Possibly a new album or more clarity on future developments, but don't read too much into it either way.

For the few who may not been to our facebook page, we have page called Novembre Fans which is this Forum's community presence on facebook.

I post cool songs frequently, so feel free to like it and bring your mates and cool song along!

I know for sure that someone contacted Carmelo Orlando some week ago, he replied that Novembre split-up is not true and they will come out soon with unexpected news. What would the word unexpected mean?

really? i am so glad now :) novembre is my favorite metal band with hypocrisy :)

Unexpected ? This make me a bit nervous, it's easy to think than some core member can leave the band and it would be a shame after such an impressive discography.
Or perhaps Novembre is going to release a live double DVD, man that would be VERY unexpected :)

unexpected news would be that there's actually a solid US tour in place haha. Or unexpected news would be that they got Alessandro Niola back on bass for a new album.

Horrible news would be that they disbanded... so i think if it was anything like that, Carmelo would've prefaced it that way.