So we rented Phantasm last night

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
Good beginning, with a nice boob and a half shot and some dece legs. I'm not a leg man, but those were some damn fine legs!

Most impressive part: when the guy named Jody and the ice cream truck guy play guitars on the front porch. Nice Fender Silverface amp and Strat, and the ice cream truck guy had an acoustic. And you could tell they ACTUALLY PLAYED WHAT WAS HEARD. And it was pretty decent bluesy stuff too. Big thumbs up for that.

I fell asleep so have to watch it again. But Hollywood video - best video chain ever - rents old shit 5 days for $1, so I gots time. Even with our doofy band playing BEAUTIFUL DOONTOON DETROIT this weekend. Actually, not even doontoon Detroit- it's more in the suburbs. Ack.

Midget Jawas are evil.
regmain.jpg

this thread makes me want to rent the movie and the other sequels for halloween this yr.

but i already decided to do the Nosferatu trilogy thing, with the old b&w, the 70s one, and the john malkovich one. maybe i'll just make it a halloween weekend.

the only flaw in that Nosferatu is that it doesn't have the Count grasping a monkey in one hand and ranting before carelessly flinging it over a shoulder.

notice there's pointedly NOT a "no animals were harmed in the making of this movie" blurb on Aguirre.

VangelicSurgeon said:
"What was that noise?"
"Musta been that retarded kid down the street"
I once a class next to the "special education" area, and it was awful with the random yelling and screaming and the kids running away...