So, what are you guys doing up at this hour???

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
12:30 AM here, and I'm studying for my last final tomorrow before summer break. I'll probably be up all night.

10:15. Ultimate Fighter on TV, probably some xbox360 afterwards, probably bed time after single digit hours start.

I want to check out this new Opeth album too, so I might squeeze that in somewhere.

yeh....bulb on the projector just blew so movie isnt happening. im saying fuck it to the vape bowl too. probably just go to bed pretty soon im kinda tired (and now kinda pissed/bummed).

Also... from earlier tonight even!

LastBreathDenied: ok here we go motherfucker
LastBreathDenied: weed time
nizeal2020: always improves my mood

I think you know what to do neal.

I think you know what to do neal.
yes, yes i do. im gonna take this here fat hash pancake, and im gonna put it in this here bowl, and im gonna take bong rips till i cant see and dont care about the busted projector o_O

It's 2.07am here. I'm working a take-home test on Art Conservation that was due Monday.
told you all that sex and drugs would interfere with your studies!

it's 2:54am. i went to sleep at 11pm and i think it's just physically impossible for me to sleep more than 3 hrs in a row. and plus my harpy of a mother is probobly gonna come in and bitch at me for WAKING UP. and i'm just nervous/agitated about the exam i have tomorrow at the health department (physical exam eww) and excited about powerfest this weekend.