so what do you guys think I forgot?

maidenman

United We Stand
Apr 16, 2001
West Palm Beach, FL
hometown.aol.com
Whats up gang! I am alive and well, I just wanted to stop by and give you guys a little update.
this is from blabbermouth.net:

Former OVERKILL Guitarist Resurfaces In RESPONSE NEGATIVE - Apr. 8, 2003
Former OVERKILL/GRIP INC. guitarist Bobby Gustafson has resurfaced in a new South Florida-based band called RESPONSE NEGATIVE. A self-proclaimed power/death metal group, RESPONSE NEGATIVE have apparently yet to record any material with Gustafson, who, along with drummer Jim McCourt, is a recent addition to the band.

Upcoming RESPONSE NEGATIVE dates:

Apr. 12 – West Palm Beach, FL @ Spanky's
Apr. 19 – Lake Park, FL @ Kelsey Club
May 02 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ StarBar

Form more information on RESPONSE NEGATIVE, visit the group's official web site at www.responsenegative.com

There you have it. We're about to hit the studio and do a full length album. Pretty cool huh? Post your thoughts, I'll check back

MAIDENMAN!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! :eek: :D

Long time no see mate! So what have you been up to? Haven't seen you around since... What, last summer? Spring?

Congrats on the band thing! :) And the album! :)

DUDE!
headbob.gif

Be My Victim.....

I like the changes.... has some cool change-ups in the feel. Again, nice and tight.... would like to hear the bass a bit more (as usual). Again, not a big fan of growling vocals, but the singer really does it well. :cool: I'd like to hear him change his vocal dynamics right along with the dynamic changes in the music a bit more. Would add some contrast and interest to the vocals, I think. Still, he does the style really well. :headbang:

Thanks for the comments:)

The tracks that are up there now are pretty cool. Just a note. They were recorded before I joined the band. The new stuff is great. We'll be hitting the studio this summer to do a full length.

so where can I hear some recent IMG stuff?

maidenman said:
Thanks for the comments:)

The tracks that are up there now are pretty cool. Just a note. They were recorded before I joined the band. The new stuff is great. We'll be hitting the studio this summer to do a full length.

so where can I hear some recent IMG stuff?

Be sure to let us know when it's finished MM! Can't wait to hear it. :cool:

Heh, as for recent stuff... there isn't any really. We had some stuff that we finished up for awhile there, then it's been slow since. We're doing a Metallica tune now using midi drums (for shame, I know). Right now, the site's down because of the server switch, so I can't send ya there yet. That should be back up and running over the weekend sometime, so I'll let ya know. Anything that we finished will be on there. :cool:

Unfortunetly, we've been having a hard time getting some drummers into the mix. Once I get the site back up, etc I'm gonna do some serious recruiting and encourage everyone else to as well. Really, all we need are a few dependable drummers and we'll be back recording quickly again. :cool:

DUDE!!

That's huge! Great for you...! I haven't heard thier stuff, but I've seen thier CD around. Matter of fact, I saw it at Sonalysts Studios up here where I'm trying to get a job as we speak...

Ask them if they did any work there....

Again - awesome luck for you dude, you deserve it. Let us know when we can get your CD!!!!!

Jim