So what else do Beseech fans listen to?

dreamwatch

Syntax error
This forum needs a little livening up!! So when your not listening to Beseech, who else gets a go on your hi-fi? :D

For me it's a huge mix, but since I've been in Australia I've been listening to far more metal because of Mark (obviously I don't have my own stereo here). I'm amazed at how much music has changed since the last time I was really into the scene - about 10 or 12 years ago. :eek:

What do the guys from Beseech listen to? :)

I listen to alot of stuff that isn't metal at all - The Verve, Queen, Robbie Williams (yes, I'm being serious!), The Quireboys (their new album is great!) and pretty much anything. I love to give stuff a listen regardless of the genre, which is how I found Beseech. :)

Evereve! (They reccommended me Beseech)
Katatonia
Samael
Tiamat
Lacrimosa
Theatre of Tragedy
The Gathering
Therion
Angra
Green Carnation
In The Woods
Andromeda
King Crimson
Tool
A Perfect Circle

(And I'm only putting bands I remember right now that I like very much).

Hello,
It's a little bit the same for me. I can listen to any kind of music except death and black metal. It can go from Everon til Ancient Rites for instance. The bands I remember :
Ancient Rites and Danse Macabre
Everon
re-Vision
Dark at Dawn
Samael
Symphony X
Shadow Gallery
Eternity X (r.i.p)
Septic Flesh
Yearning and Legenda (for the happiest of them :p
Vanden Plas and Superior
and many other too numerous to mention and for those I forgot
Best regards
Nathalie

I listen to a lot of different stuff. Mostly Rock/Metal (Katatonia, Tool/A Perfect Circle, Opeth, The Vision Bleak, Paradise Lost, Anathema, Sentenced, The Gathering, EverEve, HIM, Amorphis, Kent, My Dying Bride, Agalloch, Tiamat...) but also really mellow stuff like Tenhi, Empyrium, Portishead, Songs:Ohia, Migala, Cranberries, Cardigans, Paus, Elysian Fields. Even a few "NuMetal" songs...

i listen to a lot of gothic, industrial, darkwave, synthetic
kill hannah
cum
the anix
cruxshadows
bella morte
type o negative
theatre of tragedy
orgy
dead girls corp
nosferatu
london after midnight
the cure
depeche mode
razed in black
kmfdm
apoptygma berzerk
deadsy
videodrone
switchblade symphony
imagica
lunarclick
skinny puppy
front line assembly
vast
the last dance

yeah - lotsa stuff ...

from Led Zepp, Pink Floyd and Deep Purple..

to: Rainbow, Saxon, Black Sabbath, The Cure, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Jag Panzer

and on to:
Nevermore, In FLames, Moonspell, Lacuna Coil, Therion, Blind Guardian, Opeth, Death...

and all I can get in reach that sounds cool hahaha even papa roach and sometimes metallica

new sounds i found were:
Lost Angel, Ater Draconis and B E S E E C H

Yeah you're totally right Nathalie, they are a bit darker and have that typical finnish touch (and that's why I like them so much that I promote them here) ;)

And of course they still DO exist, their new album was just released about 2 months ago..!

By the way.. the fanclub-homepage isn't working..!?

Anita

Which fan club are you talking of ? If you mean Beseech, yes it won't work til this next Wednesday but everything is still working. About Charon if I remember well it was not my favorite Finnish band. If you want to listen to really dark voice just try Legenda
Best regards

Yeah I do know Legenda, quite cool stuff, but I've only got Eclipse, dunno if they have released more.

Actually my favourite finnish band is Ensiferum - totally different style but they really kick ass!

Arch Enemy
Amorphis
Dark Tranquillity
Deranged (don't look at me, I just somehow love them)
Opeth

& tons of other stuff!!!

Yeah, you've got a good taste, kalmaKOFF,
sentenced are the kings!
Their new one fantastic again...

Evergrey are also really great.

Anita

amorphis, and oceans, children of bodom, the kovenant, ensiferum, finntroll, helloween, impaled nazarene, moonsorrow, nightwish, rhapsody, sinergy, sonata arctica, stratovarius, throne of chaos

What one listens to well beside the 3 Beseech CD's I got bands like

Lacuna Coil
Marolyn Manson

Them you could call atleast close to what Beseech plays but I also got artists like

Kylie Minogue
Rollergirl

Thats what I listen to at the moment.

Then you have a list on what used to be on rotation but that Ive grown tired of

Type O Negative
Moonspell
Tristania

.... Im gonna stop there couse this list could grow very very long.