So, who ya got in the Super Bowl?

JMac7997

Village Idiot
Jan 3, 2008
SteelersMascot_1_Front_75933.jpg

GO STEELERS!

If Brady can get healthy, I STILL think the Pats have a chance. ;)

Otherwise, Pitt will beat Az by 10 points plus.
Sammy

To be honest, I predict this to be one of the lowest rated Super Bowls in ages.
The frackin 9-7 regular season Cardinals...in the Super Bowl???!!! Holy Shit what a yawn-fest! I hope the commercials are good!

I agree with Arrow. The commercials better be good. I'd like to see the Cardinals win because this is a milestone for their city, but I don't think they will.

I would love to see Arizona win, as they are the underdogs, and I am an NFC fan (and they are in the same division as my Seahawks). I don't think they will, though, unfortunately.
I am not a Pittsburgh fan at all. They are one of my most disliked teams. Still haven't forgiven them for paying off the referees in the Super Bowl against Seattle.
If nothing else, I'll have a house full of people with alcohol and home-made pizza to eat, so it will be a fun game to watch because of that. :kickass::kickass:

Go Cardinals!!!!

Robby

I'm rooting for Arizona. They have never won the Super Bowl. I don't know if they are good enough to beat the Steelers though.

To be honest, I predict this to be one of the lowest rated Super Bowls in ages.
The frackin 9-7 regular season Cardinals...in the Super Bowl???!!! Holy Shit what a yawn-fest! I hope the commercials are good!

I really think the NFC west is underrated. They have now had two teams in the Superbowl in the past few years, Seattle and the Cardinals... I think they just have a tendency to beat up on each other, because when they get to the playoffs they can run it....

food for thought...

I would love to see Arizona win, as they are the underdogs, and I am an NFC fan (and they are in the same division as my Seahawks). I don't think they will, though, unfortunately.
I am not a Pittsburgh fan at all. They are one of my most disliked teams. Still haven't forgiven them for paying off the referees in the Super Bowl against Seattle.
If nothing else, I'll have a house full of people with alcohol and home-made pizza to eat, so it will be a fun game to watch because of that. :kickass::kickass:

Go Cardinals!!!!

Robby

That Seattle/Pittsburg game was rigged I say... just horribly officiated

That Seattle/Pittsburg game was rigged I say... just horribly officiated

and so was the Cards /Steelers game , using the ball as a prop is ALWAYS a 15 yard penalty , sick.

Truth be told if the Cards or Seatle win the NFL sells maybe 5 million in merch if Steelers win they make 25 + Million.