So who's going to Ozzfest.... yes... ozzfest

ShadowOfFire

S k y f i r e - + -
Jul 22, 2003
Now usually I would say, fuck ozzfest it sucks... but not this year. There is a band that I would never had guessed make an appearance. A symphonic black metal band out of Norway. Thats right folks, Dimmu Borgir. Now I ask the question because I know a lot of you are big fans, so who the hell is going?

If I lived in America I would only go for Priest. I hate the million Pure Real True American Heavy Pure Metal bands that have silly names. And I also don't like Dimmu either.
:(

Ehh ... I might go, depending on how expensive the tickets are. The main reason I would go would be to see Dimmu, but it might be better to wait until Dimmu does their own tour of the US again when the ticket prices are 10x cheaper.

i will be there. i wanna see dimmu and lacuna coil. as well as ozzy before his time comes. and i dont think ozzfest is ever going to get better than this years. i mean shit...dimmu is the main stage and not the opening act, awesome!

ozzfest does usually suck, but this years is pretty damn good. i'll just probably get lawn seats, screw paying 200 bucks for the pit.

Still not sure ... ticket prices vary, and they aren't on sale for Denver yet so I'm not sure ...
Though I do have to admit, seeing Slayer, Judas Priest (w/Halford), Ozzy, Lamb of God, and Dimmu Borgir all in the same day would be pretty fuckin cool