so yeah, today is the first election that i don't plan on voting in.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
i've always been an "it's your civic duty god dammit" type of dude, and the only election i haven't participated in was one about 5 years ago that was a Yes/No vote for one district judge, and nothing else.

every other time i've gone to my polling place first thing in the morning, but i've become so disheartened by the whole system that i just don't give a flying fuck anymore. maybe i really do hate america. :erk: :lolz: :does-this-suck?: :nah:

bulworth.jpg

<33333333333333333333333333333

if I'd done my civic duty i'd be in jail for having slaughtered hordes of retarded high school students while screaming "SAVE THE FUTURE"

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
if I'd done my civic duty i'd be in jail for having slaughtered hordes of retarded high school students while screaming "SAVE THE FUTURE"

well, it's settled- you're my fucking hero.

heh. You'd do it to if you saw the same little shitbags I saw.

Watching them try and get on the bus yesterday put me in a very misanthropic mood for the rest of the day. I just wanted to go back in time and have a chainsaw with me on the bus.

edit: and you think i'm joking probably... i'm not. I fucking hate the up and coming generation. The world is fucked.

haha, and you want to move to texas? :loco:

well at least it's pretty spread out there out of the larger cities.

haha, want to, not really. Can get a really nice job there, yes. I'm willing to do almost anything to not be a broke ass fish plant worker.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
heh. You'd do it to if you saw the same little shitbags I saw.

Watching them try and get on the bus yesterday put me in a very misanthropic mood for the rest of the day. I just wanted to go back in time and have a chainsaw with me on the bus.

edit: and you think i'm joking probably... i'm not. I fucking hate the up and coming generation. The world is fucked.

I hear you.

man, i live right by a high school and every morning i just ogle the hot 17 year olds and head off to work with a boner. hooray for dark tinted windows!

pervwagon.jpg

i've never choked it while driving but i've been curious to try for some time now.

haha, prosti-tots. reminds me of a t-shirt i heard of this weekend: "i fucked the olsen twins before they were famous" hahahahahha

i thought looking at anything younger than a year or two was gross until i turned 23 or so. now i could give a flying fuck. grass on the field, play ball. :loco:

edit: "flying fuck" used twice in this thread, this time improperly. dumbass.