SOCIETY 1 Releases New Single And Lyric Video 'It's Yours Now'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
SOCIETY 1 has released the first single from its new EP, "Rise From The Dead", titled "It's Yours Now". The track was produced by Alex Crescioni and the lyric video, which can be seen below, was created by vocalist Lord Zane. The band is also offering 100 free downloads from its SoundCloud page. "I think our producer Alex did a great job capturing the new sound and direction of the band," said Zane. "We've been playing the new songs out, but it's great to finally start to hear them recorded. "I think people will be surprised by what we are sounding like these days." Zane previously stated about SOCIETY 1's collaboration with Alex Crescioni: "Alex is younger than all of us and is also in his own band called DIMINISHED 7 that has been part of the L.A. scene now for years," said Zane. "He's not up in the hills overlooking Hollywood like a spoiled hotshot and has done everything he can to produce as many acts as possible to hone his skills. I heard some of his work and was impressed. I liked that he is in the middle of all the chaos and hunger amongst the current crop of local acts. That kind of immersion into the scene affects you in a way that can't be duplicated."
society1riseep.jpg

More...