Sodom Bangok Fiasco

So now that the 2CD live album by sodom hits the stores some conclusions can be made for the band's orientations during the last few years. Sodom seem to have released a live album for the sole purpose that the other 2 thrash titans (Kreator/Destruction) are releasing one as well.What does the place of this live show tell you? BANGOK??? Well i suppose that sodom wanted to give an extra Vietnam War feeling in their M-16 release. But could it also be that they wanted to go on vacation to that place so they said "oh what the hell let's record the live album here"??
I will make things clearer. WATCH the bonus video existing on the live album 2nd CD. What do you see? I see a live gig with a terribly low number of fans who stand aside all the time as if beeing sitted on wheelchairs. I see a totally PATHETIC perfomance by sodom! The guitar solos are barely heard since the guy CANNOT REALLY PLAY!!! The solos from the old songs are changed according to the way it was nice for him the moment he decided to play them!(see also code red solo a fucking joke!!!)WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GUY PLAYING FOR SODOM?? I see Bobby playing the simplest drums in the universe as if borred to shit! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER GREAT THRASHERS THAT ONCE PLAYED FOR SODOM??? (see blackfire, atomic shteif etc)
At one point of the bonus video 5-6 of BANGOK-ese 9 year old "metalheads" (wannabe) go on stage and start headbanging in front of Angelripper. This picture is like it was taken from a childrens party!
When Tom shouts "remember the fallen" and it is the fans turn to sing, you can hear some faint children cries from the audience. What i want to say is...WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DO A LIVE ALBUM THERE?
There are places that sodom played and people died..LITERALLY!!!!
In Thessaloniki, Greece sodom where greeted like GODS! Mossing and stagediving did not stop for one second in murderous ways and the contribution of the fans in the sodom songs (like remember the fallen and even witching metal) were DEVASTATING!!! I am talking about a total HELL!! So when such fans exist WHY THE FUCK would you do a live album to a place where noone fucking cares??? IS this insanity or what? I get the feeling that sodom do not consider themselves a serious band anymore. And you can also see that, from all the Motorhead covers they do..2 fucking motorhead songs?Is this an amateur band for fucks sake?? The only thing that stands up from all this is Tom's vocals that are propably the best he ever did.. truly great. But this is not a salvage from all this shitty situation. Are Sodom just trying to show their fans that they simply do not care anymore?GET SERIOUS!!!!!