soi news

Jan 4, 2004
Yeah, so it looks like ill have a track up on the Structure of Inhumanity myspace page within the next few weeks. Once James mixes 3 tracks the label shopping will commence. Be prepared to have your face melted. cheers -jonah w-

My face is prepared for the melting process, and I must say I'm pretty psched.

Although I am starting to think that you Pyramaze guys are another form of the Cenobites(Hellraiser), but instead of the pain thing with you it's anticipation.

Been looking and wondering about SOI samples? This is good news Jonah, can't wait to hear some more new stuff!

...still waiting on that

if this is going to be like Dark Empire and their release problems, i am gonna cry:cry:

but seeing as how you guys all have alot to do.
Arsis on nonstop tour
upcoming Suspyre tour with Odin's Court and a Jensless DE:Smug:
Bill Hudson with Avian
and you with Pyramaze and DotMC sales

i don't know if this is a factor but for the sake of guessing this could be an issue

if this is going to be like Dark Empire and their release problems, i am gonna cry:cry:

but seeing as how you guys all have alot to do.
Arsis on nonstop tour
upcoming Suspyre tour with Odin's Court and a Jensless DE:Smug:
Bill Hudson with Avian
and you with Pyramaze and DotMC sales

i don't know if this is a factor but for the sake of guessing this could be an issue

nah, trust me, SOI will be full on very soon, no worries. If you like bands like Pyramaze, older in flames and soilwork, arch enemy, and children of bodom you will be happy :)

nah, trust me, SOI will be full on very soon, no worries. If you like bands like Pyramaze, older in flames and soilwork, arch enemy, and children of bodom you will be happy :)

I like In Flames, though I do not know their old stuff yet.
I like (and own) the first two records of Children Of Bodom!
I have heard the names Soilwork and Arch Enemy, but do not know their music yet...
But who the hell is Pyramaze? Are they worth a listen? :lol:

soilworks last few efforts have been rubish.... you better be old skool soilworks style......:headbang: ( the more tracks like as we speak, cranking the sirens etc the better!!)