Soilwork EP Release

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
SOILWORK To Release EP Of Rarities Through Original Label - Oct. 8, 2003

Sweden's SOILWORK will be releasing a mini-CD next month through their original label Listenable Records. The five-song effort will include previously unreleased (in the U.S. and Europe) material from their "Steelbath Suicide" and "Chainheart Machine" periods.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Burn (DEEP PURPLE cover)
02. Disentigrated Skies
03. Shadow Child (original version)
04. Egypt (MERCYFUL FATE cover)
05. The Aardvark Trail (live)

As previously reported, SOILWORK will be teaming up with CHIMAIRA for the "Pure Hatred" tour, which will kick off on November 18 and will run through December 22 (at the earliest). Also appearing on the bill will be CANNAE (Nov. 18-22), AS I LAY DYING (Nov. 23 until the end of the tour), and BLEEDING THROUGH (Nov. 20 until the end of the tour). Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

From BlabberMouth.Net

hell yes... ive been waiting a long time for these japanese bonus songs to be released in the US, i can tell you disentigrated skies is completely badass, and should have been on the original release of the insanely good chainheart machine, and the covers and other song are really good in themselves too ....im getting it for sure

METALinVEINS said:
hell yes... ive been waiting a long time for these japanese bonus songs to be released in the US, i can tell you disentigrated skies is completely badass, and should have been on the original release of the insanely good chainheart machine, and the covers and other song are really good in themselves too ....im getting it for sure
Me Tooooooooooooooo!

If that ver. of Shadowchild is the one on the Jap. ver of The Chainheart Machine , it's much better than the studio one on Predator's Portrait... Bring it on!