Sol Invictus - Blade & In a Garden Green

MajestikMøøse said:
try gemm.com?

that's where I got Lex Talionis (but for a ridiculous amount of money mind you)

Ahh cheers mate. I should of thought of GEMM. I was actually there 20 mins ago looking for a copy of The Evpatoria Report's "Golevka", among other things.

i was at a local store and saw they have a bunch of SI cds. each for like $19.99. also saw one used for like $8.

the blade shouldnt be out of print! ive seen it in numerous places not so long ago! however i really want DEATH OF THE WEST but it's oop'er than a really oop thing

J. said:
i was at a local store and saw they have a bunch of SI cds. each for like $19.99. also saw one used for like $8.
if you go there again and they have death of the west, plz buy it for me and i'll be forever grateful! (and pay you :p)

Erik said:
the blade shouldnt be out of print! ive seen it in numerous places not so long ago! however i really want DEATH OF THE WEST but it's oop'er than a really oop thing

There is an LP version that is in print right now, but I'm assuming that he wants CDs.

Erik said:
The Blade > Death of the West ;-)