Solace Denied (for the very few that seem to be posting here...)

yeah i agree about the no one posting here thing! damn thanks Mark for this forum, it should be the best one here but theres no one on it. oh well. and as for Solace, ive given them the most amount of praise i can. only thing is they gotta stop supporting shitty bands that they should be headlining. i only say that because i wanna see them, not pay for some crap bands. i'd be at the underworld all-dayer but theres only 3 bands there. Underule, Solace Denied, Descent, and ive seen Descent twice recently so i cant be bothered.

oh well. check em out if your into good music, namely Opeth.

Soalce Denied above Enslaved?? I think we have a long way to go before we manage that!

Anyways, Transparent, if you can, try and get to Hounslow on 16th Feb. For £4 you'll be getting quality bands such as Solly D, as well as Thus Defiled, The Enchanted & Bloodstream. Well worth the money (I think there's about 9 bands playing over the course of the evening).

Make it if you can, or £9 JUST for Enslaved is a bargain! ;)

I'm without a working sound card at tte moment, so could you describe the tpe of music solace denied do? I'll d/l some stuff as soon as I get my sound back.

Originally posted by Graveless Soul
Soalce Denied above Enslaved?? I think we have a long way to go before we manage that!

well to tell you the truth i'd say i prefer Solace, but what do i know. by the way, are there any spare copies of the first album lying around anywhere that i could buy? (please, please, please :) ) hmn, i'll try and make the Hounslow gig, i'll just mail my mate to see if he wants to come too. i cant be bothered to go to an all-dayer by myself. :rolleyes:

The first demo sold out a while ago unfortunately. You can download it all from the website though. Alternatively, if you send me a tape/blank CD I can do you a copy??

To answer Caroline's question - I'm not very good at describing what we're like! Maybe soeone else could give it a go?