Solitude-Dominance-Tragedy...Best Album Ever Recorded?

Draconian Demon

Spirit In The Mist
Dec 11, 2002
Michigan, USA
pub37.ezboard.com
I often wonder this. Solitude-Dominance-Tragedy is the album I enjoy most in my life. It is perfect. And now, I have officialy declared it the best album ever made. Nothing can surpass the beauty and majesty of that album. Maybe RD :cool:

Originally posted by Draconian Demon
I often wonder this. Solitude-Dominance-Tragedy is the album I enjoy most in my life. It is perfect. And now, I have officialy declared it the best album ever made. Nothing can surpass the beauty and majesty of that album. Maybe RD :cool:

That's really cool, dude.

It certainly is one of my favorite albums ever recorded... definately in my Top 20. "In Search Of Truth" would be in my Top 5.

I can't wait for "Recreation Day". From what I've read so far... it sounds like it might be the greatest album ever made!

All three Evergrey releases are in my top five haha

Some people think that that is pretty crazy but I love Evergrey. They are one of the few bands that never get old. I have to even admit, as much as I love Maiden, sometimes I get tired of them. Not Evergrey. Evergrey equals perfection.

Originally posted by Draconian Demon
All three Evergrey releases are in my top five haha

Some people think that that is pretty crazy but I love Evergrey. They are one of the few bands that never get old. I have to even admit, as much as I love Maiden, sometimes I get tired of them. Not Evergrey. Evergrey equals perfection.

That's not crazy at all... and I don't know why anyone would think that. Evergrey is a special band that makes perfect music. Evergrey is a band I never tire of.

Yes. There is just something about Evergrey that never tires. I do not know what it is. Maybe one day they will even write a long epic! :D

Recreation Day hopefully will be the best Evergrey has ever put out. I got the video downloaded...the Stuido one...but it does not work on my computer :( Oh well...I guess I will just have to wait.

SDT was the first Evergrey I ever bought and I was hooked. The opening song "Solitude Within" is the best album opener of the three Evergrey albums, IMO.

But my favourite Evergrey disc would be In Search of Truth.

NP: Death - The Sound of Perseverance