Solitude

:confused: cannot be found? :confused:

Link doesnt work Johan......and is there NOT a thread about promoting your band?!?! :p ;) (whoooooo cares :D )

F_V (can you hear the silence?)

oh sorry..
well if you have icq you can add me and i'll send it to you?

It wasn't my attention to re-spam...I just wanted to show you guys that I once was a spammer.

uhmmm....i have no idea whether you were labelled "spammer" or not.... more or less you said yourself you were a spammer :confused:

well,spammer or not,it doesn't matter *shurg*

~mel~ (half of my posts are spam-ones .....or at least pointless...ehmm)

poor silentjohan... nobody got him right this time.
the original "check out my band" thread he posted is pretty old and he didn't dig it up for us to listen to that song again (hence the link not working etc. etc.), he just wanted to show us that way back then he was breaking forum rules left and right, only now he's mended his ways. that's why he called himself spammer, nobody said so. back in march i was trying to have a girl (the wrong one :p ) falling for me, so i wasn't really going around being an ass to ppl for small things such as these, like i do now that i have a stable relationship. :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
poor silentjohan... nobody got him right this time.
the original "check out my band" thread he posted is pretty old and he didn't dig it up for us to listen to that song again (hence the link not working etc. etc.), he just wanted to show us that way back then he was breaking forum rules left and right, only now he's mended his ways. that's why he called himself spammer, nobody said so. back in march i was trying to have a girl (the wrong one :p ) falling for me, so i wasn't really going around being an ass to ppl for small things such as these, like i do now that i have a stable relationship. :D

rahvin.

Thank you rahvin.
I've never had bad intentions.:rolleyes:

:lol:
it sounds like a sanitary napkin advertisment......

(oh,shit i have to meet Evi.....i'm need of a psychoanalyticbullshitfunssession.....) :lol: