solo help

logcob

New Metal Member
Jan 24, 2006
hello im a new member and i hope this isnt a thread already, but can someone tell me what that thing that alexi does at the end of the wrath within solo, right before the sweep...i hear it all the time and cant figure out how to get it to sound the same...i know you do something with the tremolo bar...move it really fast or something? im not sure

haha, i'll gladly give it to you now :p

but I don't think your Username sucks , It's just too long... Like mine :lol:
I'm going to change it though... but I don't know what I can change it to.... ;)

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
haha, i'll gladly give it to you now :p

but I don't think your Username sucks , It's just too long... Like mine :lol:
I'm going to change it though... but I don't know what I can change it to.... ;)

change it to iLoveAµGAlexi!!1

HomerJ_123 said:
change it to iLoveAµGAlexi!!1

:lol:

@*^'¨-s.-Alexi_laiho(somerandomgaysigns)[r00lz] (orwhatever): :lol: (not because of what you said, but because of what you are) Just... :lol:

Muffin said:
@*^'¨-s.-Alexi_laiho(somerandomgaysigns)[r00lz] (orwhatever): :lol: (not because of what you said, but because of what you are) Just... :lol:
l0lz ;)

*..:Alexi_Laiho:..*[rulez] said:
lol fagget :D ur saying that alexi laiho sucks ..what a fuckin homo ..oops..i mean ..HOMOS ...:D if u cant read...it says Alexi Laiho Rules ...anywayz...i don`t give a fuck about u or ur whole family ..so go ahead and talk shit about everyone except you..
oooook :erk:
I'm not saying that Alexi sucks, I'm saying that you are a total fanboy/fangirl, who apparently what a piece of Alexi's ass... or whatever, let's just not talk about you fantasy...
and wtf does my family have to do with this?

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
:lol: hahahe never

but what about Me+AµGAlexi=TrueLove!1!!one

:p
j/k
too long again..
what about... wildchild4ever?