Some cool Ebay items im confused about...

burymeinsmoke

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2004
NY
Feeding the Machine is AWESOME. Out of the 2 solo albums James Murphy has, that one is my favorite. Half of the album are actual songs with a guest singers (townsend, chris long, chuck billy etc) , and the other half are amazing instrumentals, one which is an Al Dimeloa cover (raise with devil on spanish highway!). One of my favorite James murphy albums along with disincarnate - dreams of the carrion kind and testament - low. Buy that shit.

I agree with Dreadful's comment on "Feeding The Machine"- buy it immediately- it's brilliant! I've also heard a couple of songs off James' other record and those were pretty good too.
As for TestAmenT's rare unreleased tracks, I don't know any. Maybe the cover of "Rapid Fire", but it was released on some Priest tribute album, "Hammer Of The Gods", which is a bonus track to the japaneese version of "The Gathering", and different versions of "Nobody's Fault" and "Reign Of Terror" from the Trial By Fire single. I don't know what more really. I'd like to know myself if there's anything.