Some excelent bands...

Thespawned

Total Area 54 Metalhead!
Jun 1, 2001
Cambridgeshire
www.metalprovider.com
Right, a few bands which are fairly unheard of that i reckon you lot will dig a lot...

Vicious Cirkill - A death metal/thrash metal bands from USA, my friend (album reviewer for HMAS) used to play lead guitar with them. Check then out at www.viciouscirkill.com

Symphony X - A fucking amazing power metal band, really really good stuff, lots of exotic solos and cool harmonies. Dont have a web address, but download Smoke And Mirrors, Church Of The Machine and Fallen to see what they are like...

Nocturnal Rites - Another great power metal band, the first album, In A Time Of Blood And Fire is excelent, check out Lay Of Ennui. :)

Hollow - A very impressive band, really great riffing. Check out a song called Crusaders, its very very good (from the Modern Cathedral album)

Jag Panzer - Maiden-esque band, slightly more power than maiden, im actually building a fansite for them thats about as big as blazefans... watch this space (check out Thane To The Throne or 4th Judgement) both are great albums.

okay, i cant be bothered to type any more, but there are a few good bands for you to check out :)

remember, for every good band you listen to, there are about 50 more out there of equal goodness :)
variety is the spice of life :)

hehe, am i weird?? maybe. who knows!

Originally posted by Thespawned
Right, a few bands which are fairly unheard of that i reckon you lot will dig a lot...

Vicious Cirkill - A death metal/thrash metal bands from USA, my friend (album reviewer for HMAS) used to play lead guitar with them. Check then out at www.viciouscirkill.com

Symphony X - A fucking amazing power metal band, really really good stuff, lots of exotic solos and cool harmonies. Dont have a web address, but download Smoke And Mirrors, Church Of The Machine and Fallen to see what they are like...

Nocturnal Rites - Another great power metal band, the first album, In A Time Of Blood And Fire is excelent, check out Lay Of Ennui. :)

Hollow - A very impressive band, really great riffing. Check out a song called Crusaders, its very very good (from the Modern Cathedral album)

Jag Panzer - Maiden-esque band, slightly more power than maiden, im actually building a fansite for them thats about as big as blazefans... watch this space (check out Thane To The Throne or 4th Judgement) both are great albums.

okay, i cant be bothered to type any more, but there are a few good bands for you to check out :)

remember, for every good band you listen to, there are about 50 more out there of equal goodness :)
variety is the spice of life :)

hehe, am i weird?? maybe. who knows!

You forgot Sonata Arctica and Dumah. Shit head. :p ;)

id like to say thatt gamma ray rule!!!!!!!!!!!
(he be the 1 who got me listening)

actually hes got me into a lot of stuff including blaze!

ALso
listen out for Akira- despite what was written on the blaze board about them - they RULE!!!!!!!! alot ( and i say that with no bias) i heard a little bit of a new Akira track the other day - complete with a solo and all!!!!!!!!1

YAYA