Some fast shit....L6 Criminal, SD2.0...\m/

Great track, guitars sounds awesome , there is some very audible clipping on some parts . Are you using impulses on this one?

Great track, guitars sounds awesome , there is some very audible clipping on some parts . Are you using impulses on this one?

cheers!

yes, i use cathrasis impulse, its just awesome...

i glad u like it!

tone is fucking brutal. whole mix is a tad cloudy, maybe focus on EQ'ing things into their own "slot" a tad better. although it sounds squashed and heavy as fuck, which i'm a fan of. it's hard to get things sounding super heavy and also super clear.

thats the point man...its really hard to get something sounds heavy and clear...i dont know the magic key :)

thanks bro!

Sounds really good man. I'd be interested in hearing this with a Fireball for sure.

The playing and songwriting are really good too! I'm currently unable to use my valve amps (at parents' house for the holidays) so I've been using my line6 models, and I've gotten some great sounds out of the Criminal too.

Good stuff. :)

thanks for kind words!

Yeah Dylan - Criminal is very good for heavy guitar sound - i like it very much...
I will try to do a full song with these riffs....

I recorded Fireball yesterday but it sucks...Amps sounds amazingly but I suck at recording...I dont know why it sounds so crappy - check i out

http://www.speedyshare.com/148621973.html

I dont know how GubbKuk, poidaobi, slayercannibalsuffohead and other recording masters get such a great tones and my still sucks...

ehy dude..sound amazing!!can you share you criminal patch and more details about post procesing please?thank you very much

thanks for kind words!

Yeah Dylan - Criminal is very good for heavy guitar sound - i like it very much...
I will try to do a full song with these riffs....

I recorded Fireball yesterday but it sucks...Amps sounds amazingly but I suck at recording...I dont know why it sounds so crappy - check i out

http://www.speedyshare.com/148621973.html

I dont know how GubbKuk, poidaobi, slayercannibalsuffohead and other recording masters get such a great tones and my still sucks...

Do you think that sucks? It´s a bit muffled but the tone is there, have great potential, you can solve some problems with eq.

man,thank you for the preset..if i don't ask too much,another question:can you share details of the master bus please?oh,and what catharsis impulse on the guitar?