Some new drumkit samples available here

UPDATE: Processed TCI's for the White kit are up. The full pack with the WAV's will be up shortly. Black kit will be up soon.

Would there be any interest if I were to start selling the other sample packs I've made and will continue to make? I was also thinking of doing a giant bundle of all of my sample packs (I've got like 7 full drum kits and a bunch of other snares) for $40-$50 US.

Thoughts?

Sounds great! I would definitely pay, but my suggestion would be to sell the Processed and Unprocessed together. I don't really care for the idea of charging for two different packs of the same samples, that's just my 2cents.

Sounds great! I would definitely pay, but my suggestion would be to sell the Processed and Unprocessed together. I don't really care for the idea of charging for two different packs of the same samples, that's just my 2cents.

Proc/Unproc would definitely go together for a kit I'd be selling, I just didn't put them together here cause it would be an almost 3-gig download! Hah. I'm gonna head to the studio here in a bit, finish up that Black kit, and start putting things together.

Proc/Unproc would definitely go together for a kit I'd be selling, I just didn't put them together here cause it would be an almost 3-gig download! Hah. I'm gonna head to the studio here in a bit, finish up that Black kit, and start putting things together.

Well then count me in :devil::yow::hotjump: